- An annual scholarship in an amount to be determined by the Foundation Board of Directors
- Paid directly to a New Mexico institution at the beginning of the fall semester
- Applicants must be New Mexico residents (State residency requirement is one year)
- Graduating high school seniors must have a 2.8 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- Undergraduate students must have a 2.8 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale). Only undergraduate students are eligible
- Undergraduate students must currently be enrolled as a full-time student (no less than 12 credit hours)
- Must submit a copy of a recent transcript (does not have to be an official copy)
- Applicants must provide at least one letter of recommendation
- Applicants must use the scholarship to attend an accredited vocational, technical school, college, or university in New Mexico
- Applicants must submit a completed application (Note: There are two pages to be completed for scholarship application to be eligible), which must be postmarked no later than Friday, February 26, 2021, for consideration for the 2020-2021 academic year. Scholarship recipients will be notified within 60 days of the deadline.
- This is a one-time scholarship. Persons who wish to receive additional scholarships must re-apply each year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of funds available and the applicant’s eligibility.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY FRIDAY, February 26, 2021
Send applications to:
NEW MEXICO CREDIT UNION EDUCATION FOUNDATION
4200 WOLCOTT AVE. NE
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109