Wire transfers electronically transfer funds between Southwest FCU and an eligible institution within the United States.
Request to send a wire at any branch location. You will need the following information:
- Originator Information: Your name, account number and daytime phone number.
- Amount: Total amount of funds in U.S. dollars.
- Financial Institution: The name and routing number of the financial institution that will be receiving the funds.
- Beneficiary: The name and account number of the person or company receiving the wire.
- Intermediary Bank or Company: If there is an intermediary bank or company involved, the name and account number of the bank or company will be needed.
Please note, there is a $20 fee for sending a wire. Any wire requests submitted to Southwest FCU after 12:30pm will be processed the next business day. As our Accounting Department processes your wire transfer, they will call you for additional confirmation that you have authorized the wire.
Please download our Wire Transfer Request Form
Complete, sign, and bring with you to the branch. Copies are also available from any Member Services Representative
Please call or visit your local branch for instructions on how to receive an incoming wire transfer.