Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in the nation, with nearly 10 million individuals becoming victims each year. Every person has an identity that needs to be protected just as you protect your home, car and health.
Because we here at Southwest have seen the impact identity theft has unfortunately had on some of our members, we’ve selected Identity Fraud, Inc. to provide comprehensive solutions to our members starting at only $24.95 per year. More advanced programs are available and include:
- $1,000,000 of identity insurance to cover certain losses and expenses including attorney fees, lost wages and lost funds
- Triple-Bureau Credit Monitoring, Triple Credit Reports and Scores
- IF Cyber Monitor internet surveillance technology, which scans the web for potential breaches to your identity and information
- Non-Credit Reports and Monitoring of Court and Criminal Records, Public Records, Pay-Day Loans, and more
- 24/7 Unlimited Resolution & Prevention Assistance where FCRA certified staff are ready to help resolve your case, simple or complex, from beginning to end
- Free Keystroke Encryption Software, Lost Wallet Services and more
The various programs allow you to choose the right protection for you and your family. (One of the fastest growing segments of identity fraud is theft from children, since parents typically have no reason to monitor the use of a minor’s Social Security Number, name, etc.) As a member of Southwest, you can take advantage of these and other services at discounted rates. To learn more or to enroll, visit www.identityfraud.com/sfcunm or call Identity Fraud, Inc. at 1-866-IDFRAUD (1-866-443-3728).
Family Plan – $44.95/year