Check out our great ratesA Money Market Account with Southwest Federal Credit Union gives you a higher rate of interest than a regular Share Account, but doesn’t tie up your funds for a period of time like a Share Certificate. You’ll earn more interest and have more flexibility.
Open your MMA with $2,500 or more.
- Earn higher dividends for higher balances with tiered rates:
Dividend Rate Annual Percentage Yield Less than $2,500 No Dividends Paid $2,500 – $4,999.99 0.050% 0.050% $5,000 – 24,999.99 0.050% 0.050% $25,000 – $49,999.99 0.100% 0.100% $50,000 and above 0.200% 0.200%
- Monthly statements for convenient record keeping
- Funds are always available to you
- 24/7 access to your account with SFCU online banking and PAT Phone Banking
- Per Regulation D, six withdrawals or transfers to another SFCU account or third party per month allowed (no minimum dollar amount)
- Deposits can be made anytime
- May be used as loan collateral
- Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
A $3/month fee will be charged if your balance falls below $2,500. Balances of below $2,500 will earn interest at the same rate as your regular Share Savings Account.