The Online Banking system provided by SFCU allows you access to all of your SFCU accounts and any that you are joint on at SFCU.
To set up Mobi¢int online banking, contact any one of our Member Service Representatives at (505) 243-6751 or (800) 880-7974 and they will initiate the Mobi¢int online setup process and answer any Mobi¢int online questions you may have. (Be sure to have your valid email address ready when calling.)
Please be advised of which browsers support Mobi¢int:
- Google Chrome (works best with Mobi¢int)
- Internet Explorer 11+ or Edge
- Safari 9+
Once you have been set up on Mobi¢int, please use the white Online Account Access button at the top to log in.Our Platform has an updated look and feel.On Main Account Summary Page:
- View Account Balances (Account Summary)
- View/print/export Account History (Located on the right side of the Account Dialog Box)
- View/print Images of checks that have cleared your account (In Account History)
Located under the Menu (the three dashed lines under our logo on the left):
- View pending ACH transactions
- View Outstanding NSF’s
- View Pledges/Holds
- Make transfers between your accounts and any SFCU account
- View/print/download your statement
- View/print/download your credit card statement
- Opt to receive an email notice when your statement is ready
- Pay your bills
- Reordering Checks? Please visit our Reorder checks page.
First time ordering checks? Please contact one of our Member Service Representatives at 505-243-6751 for assistance.